HOW TO SUBMIT TO ISSUE #4
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30 <-NOPE
EXTENDED DEADLINE: OCTOBER 15!!!
THEME: THE 90's
WE USE SUBMITTABLE
- Submit 1-3 complete and polished poems ready for publication
- Submit a bio in the 3rd person
- Poem may not have been published elsewhere
- Facebook, personal blogs, etc don't count
- Self-published chapbooks with small print runs (under 100) don't count
- We like poems that make us have feelings
- Please expect a response within 1 month and feel free to query after that
- Simultaneous submissions OK, just let us know if something has been accepted elsewhere
- If you submitted multiple poems to us through Submittable, and a single poem has been accepted elsewhere, add a Note to your submission to say which poem is was; don't withdraw the whole submission, unless that's what you really mean to do
We are not currently a paying market but hope that will change.
We receive and publish submissions in good faith that all work was created and owned by the submitting poet and does not violate existing copyright of other published works.
By submitting your work, you agree to transfer North American First Serial Rights of accepted poem(s) to Slamchop until the date of publication, when all rights revert back to you. If poetry we publish appears elsewhere in the future, please credit Slamchop as first publisher.